This year we will not be holding a traditional Bakery Booth
If you are interested in contributing a Shelf Stable item that can stay fresh during the week of the auction please contact the Holly Day Chairs
For Future reference these are the guidelines for Bakery Booth
- Do make 3 recipes
- 2 hours per recipe – first two hours are standing project hours and the additional four hours are project baking/other hours
- Three separate recipes, or 3xs whatever amount the recipe makes
- Be creative! You can go beyond plates/platters with items such as decorative mugs or wine glasses
- Keep in mind, these are given as gifts, keep items smaller so they are priced to sell ($5-$25)
- Make the items presentable on a nice platter, in a mug, mason jar, etc.
- Wrap items in CLEAR cellophane.
- Fill out your recipe tag with your name, email, and possible allergens
- Recipe cards will be handed out at the December general meeting
- Do drop your packaged bakery booth items off at:
- St. Henry's on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5 FROM 9 A.M. TO NOON. Please make arrangements to have someone else drop off your bakery items if you are unable to do so.
- Check in with drop-off volunteers to get your name crossed off at drop-off
- Don’t use plastic or saran wrap
- Don't use paper or Styrofoam plates
- Don’t use red, green, blue, or any other color cellophane which prevents the items from being seen
- Don’t make anything that needs to be kept cold, or at a certain temperature
- Don’t use store bought goodies, these are supposed to be homemade
- Don’t bake chocolate chip cookies or brownies unless you have signed up to do so
- Don't bring your baked goods to the December general meeting. We don't have anywhere to store them until Saturday.
- Don't bring items on Sunday morning - we need to have everything priced and ready on Saturday.